Tuesday 8 July 2014

REVIEW: Benefit's big beautiful eyes palette

Hey guys, 

So as you may or may not know I am the worlds biggest benefit fan and this palette is one of my all time favourite products! 

Okay so this is what it look like. It retails for £25.50 and can be bought online at benefitcosmetics.co.uk or from your local boots, debenhams or John lewis stores. (And possibly any other, these places are just were I can purchase the products locally) 


This kit is perfect for on the go and travelling as it is quite small and will fit in any makeup bag. It can also be kept at home for every day use. Mine comes absolutely everywhere with me and I wear it on a daily basis. It's a very natural pretty look but can be worn up or down. You can wear it quite faintly for a natural look or you can add more of the liner colour to spice the look up. Either way it's gorgeous! 



The set contains a boi-ing concealer in '02', a pink base colour, a shimmery medium brown contour colour and a dark brown liner shadow. It also includes a concealer brush and a contour/ liner brush. 
Here's a colour swatch:
As you can see the colours are very natural and so so pretty. 

The kit also included 'tips and tricks' on how to apply these colours for a beautiful look. Also, not forgetting the perfect sized mirror to make it easier for you carry this around with you anywhere you go! 

So if you've been contemplating whether to buy this or not you DEFINITELY should. It's 100% worth the money, I've had mine for around six months using it almost everyday and I've only just hit pan so you should try it :)

Also, if there is anything you would like me to try or review please please tell me and leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys think! 

Happy beautifying! 

Lots of love,

Devon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment