Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome to my World!

Hello everybody,


I'm Devon. (I'm a girl btw)



I am a 17 (and three quarters) year old who loves the world of beauty and anything that comes along with it. I spend all my money on makeup and skincare. Some people cannot justify it but to me it's what I want so yeah whatever.


I'm studying Beauty therapy in college and would really just love a place where I can interact with others who enjoy the same things as me and people I can talk to about it. I tried YouTube but it wasn't for me therefore I am starting a blog instead.


My blog will contain tips and tricks along with reviews and all kinds of things. I will talk about high end products and drugstore products hoping to give you a better insight in the beauty world, but of course everyone's opinions are different!


Anyway, that's a little about me I hope you enjoy!




Oh and I'm English before everyone asks me where I'm from :)


lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment