Thursday 3 July 2014

REVIEW: benefit, how to look the best at everything kit

Hey everyone,

So I bought the benefit kit ( yes I love starter kits lol) 
 The kits cost £25.50 each 


This is how the kits look. I ADORE the packaging of this kit so so so so so so much. It's beautiful and like a book which I love. It comes in three shades, light, medium and dark. I would love to see more varieties though because although I'm in the 'light' catagory the foundation was a little too light for my skin tone. 

Okay, so on the inside you get a primer, foundation, two concealers and a face powder with a brush to go with it. I think these are decent sized products as it's not just once you can use them it's for about a fortnight or so if used every day. 

The porefessional primer: wonderful product with a hint of colour, hides pours and keeps makeup on all day, very good product.

Hello flawless oxygen wow foundation: I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's perfect, it's a brightening foundation which is oil-free and has an SPF of 25 which is great. I will 100% will buy the full size, I'm actually going to buy all these products in full size.

Boi-ing concealer: this industrial concealer hides everything!! All blemishes are gone in an instant! Personally I wouldn't use this under the eyes because it is so thick, id rather use a liquid concealer for under the eyes as opposed to a Creme. Love this product! 

Hello flawless powder: absolutely amazing!! Love this product so so so much, has such a high coverage yet a lightweight feel. SPF 15 which is a plus! Just generally amazing. Although I'm not a fan of the brush it comes with. But he full size comes with the brush and a sponge or you could just use a powder brush.


The 'book' also comes with a mirror inside and tips and tricks on how to use the products for maximum effect. 
If you only use minimal makeup you could just carry this book and some mascara and hey presto! 

Hope you enjoyed, if you've bought this then let me know what you think! 

My Instagram is devmflo
Look forward to hearing from you 

Lots of love

Devon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment